Utility Cost Reduction? You Need Induction
The pioneering induction-based ThermoPower TP-75 CHP system infuses high efficiency with significant cost savings. Its industry best-in-class design allows the TP-75 to offer the most dynamic cogeneration experience on the market, reducing utility costs by up to 50%.
With its simple interconnection process, the ThermoPower TP-75 cogeneration systems seamlessly integrates into existing facility infrastructure. The TP-75 operates in parallel with the electric utility with no transfer switches needed. Modular and scalable, this CHP system can be installed individually or in multiples depending on thermal and electrical load requirements.
- EPA-certified, natural gas-fueled engine, conforming with the Clean Air Act
- Highly efficient cogeneration systems applicable for all building types
- Innovative and intuitive HMI displays and interfaces
- 24/7 remote operational monitoring
- Operates individually or in combination with existing mechanical and electrical systems
- Maintenance program available to ensure system longevity
- Integrates in conjunction with other renewable energy sources and microgrid applications
- Acts as a load following electric and thermal power plant
- Modbus networking capability BACnet Profibus
- Field-evaluated to UL 2200 and 1741 compliance standards
- Utility grade electrical protection relay as standard equipment
At the Heart
The core of Dalkia Aegis CHP technology is the proven EPA-certified, natural gas-fueled engine coupled with a generator capable of reducing grid dependency. Further highlighting the advanced components is the exceptional heat recovery system, efficiently capturing useable heat to produce hot water. With this breakthrough efficiency, the ThermoPower TP-75 generates dramatic utility cost savings, resulting in total return on investment within 3–7 years.
Click on the gears below to see how Dalkia Aegis has successfully installed and maintained nearly 1,000 CHP systems since 1985: