An Integrated Solution For Your Facility’s Heat + Electrical Power
CHP+ brings together two energy leaders, Dalkia Aegis, EDF Group and Mestek, combining their unparalleled expertise and technologies for a synergistic energy solution suitable for buildings of most any size and projects of varying scope. Customizable and scalable, the CHP+ system brings together a CHP system and a Futera boiler system featuring HeatNet 3.0 control software for a complete solution that is as intuitive as it is resilient.
Offering continuous operation, and performing to meet even the most demanding electrical and thermal load requirements, CHP+ is perhaps the most versatile and efficient system on the market today.
- EPA-certified, natural gas-fueled engine, conforming with the Clean Air Act
- RBI HeatNet 3.0 Boiler Management System fully integrated with Dalkia Aegis CHP control system
- RBI Futera boiler(s) with a CSA thermal efficiency rating of 88%
- Operates in sync with the grid to ensure electricity and heat during power outages
- Highly efficient cogeneration system applicable for most types of buildings
- Innovative and intuitive HMI displays and interfaces
- 24/7 remote operational monitoring
- Operates individually or in combination with existing mechanical and electrical systems
- Integrates in conjunction with other renewable energy sources and microgrid applications
- Standby power with grid-independent operation
- Modbus networking capability BACnet Profibus
- Meets UL 2200 and 1741 compliance standards
- Utility grade electrical protection relay as standard equipment
At the Heart
The core of Dalkia Aegis CHP technology is the proven EPA-certified, natural gas-fueled engine coupled with a generator capable of reducing grid dependency and providing standby power when needed. Further highlighting the advanced components is the exceptional heat recovery system, efficiently capturing useable heat to produce hot water. With this breakthrough efficiency, the PowerVerter PV-75 and PV-100 generate dramatic utility cost savings, resulting in total return on investment within 3-7 years.
Click on the gears below to see how Dalkia Aegis has successfully installed and maintained nearly 1,000 CHP systems since 1985: