Savings and Performance You Can Count On
As one of the innovative Combined Heat and Power (CHP) systems in the Aegis product line, the PowerSync PS-75 exceeds conventional power plant performance. The PowerSync PS-75 offers the most dynamic cogeneration experience on the market, reducing utility costs by up to 50%, and offering standby power.
With its advanced synchronous technology, the PS-75 reflects the energy efficiency and resiliency that made Aegis the leader in the CHP industry. Unlike conventional standby generators whose reliability is unknown until they are needed, PowerSync runs continuously, so there is never any question whether standby electricity will be available in the event of a power outage.
The industry best-in-class design allows the PowerSync PS-75 cogeneration systems to seamlessly integrate into existing facility infrastructure. Modular and scalable, this CHP system can be installed individually or in multiples depending on thermal and electrical load requirements.
- EPA-certified, natural gas-fueled engine conforming with the Clean Air Act
- NYSERDA approved CHP technology
- Operates in sync with the grid to ensure electricity and heat during normal grid power conditions
- Standby power with grid-independent operation
- Highly efficient cogeneration system applicable for most building types
- Innovative and intuitive digital displays and interfaces
- 24/7 remote operational monitoring
- Operates with existing mechanical and electrical systems
- Maintenance program available to ensure system longevity
- Integrates with renewable energy sources and microgrid applications
- Acts as a load following electric and thermal power plant
- Modbus networking capability
- Field-evaluated to UL Standards
At The Heart
The core of Aegis CHP Technology is the proven EPA-certified, natural gas-fueled engine coupled with a generator capable of reducing grid dependency and providing standby power when needed. Further highlighting the advanced components is the exceptional heat recovery system, efficiently capturing useable heat to produce hot water. With this breakthrough efficiency, the PowerSync PS-75 generates dramatic utility cost savings, resulting in total return on investment within 3-7 years.