Utility cost reduction? You need induction
The pioneering induction-based ThermoPower TP-75 CHP system infuses high efficiency with significant cost savings. Its industry best-in-class design allows the TP-75 to offer the most dynamic cogeneration experience on the market, reducing utility costs by up to 50%.
With its simple interconnection process, the ThermoPower TP-75 cogeneration systems seamlessly integrates into existing facility infrastructure. The TP-75 operates in parallel with the electric utility with no transfer switches needed. Modular and scalable, this CHP system can be installed individually or in multiples depending on thermal and electrical load requirements.
- EPA-certified natural gas-fueled engine conforming with the Clean Air Act
- NYSERDA approved CHP technology
- Highly efficient cogeneration system applicable for all building types
- Innovative and intuitive digital displays and interfaces
- 24/7 remote operational monitoring
- Operates with existing mechanical and electrical systems
- Maintenance program available to ensure system longevity
- Integrates with renewable energy sources and microgrid applications
- Acts as a load following electric and thermal power plant
- Modbus networking capability
- Field-evaluated to UL Standards
At the heart
The core of Aegis CHP technology is the proven EPA-certified, natural gas-fueled engine coupled with a generator capable of reducing grid dependency. Further highlighting the advanced components is the exceptional heat recovery system, efficiently capturing useable heat to produce hot water. With this breakthrough efficiency, the ThermoPower TP-75 generates dramatic utility cost savings, resulting in total return on investment within 3–7 years.