No capital? No problem. In addition to available utility, state and federal incentives, Aegis Energy, EDF Group has developed its own program to allow clients the opportunity to move forward with a Combined Heat and Power (CHP) installation and take advantage of energy cost-savings—without requiring any capital investments or operating expenses.
- No upfront capital cost for installation
- No annual maintenance fees
- Reduced electric utility cost up to 15% annually
- Reduced carbon footprint
- Qualify for no-cost LEED points for the U.S. Green Building Council
- Increase the longevity of your existing heating equipment
- Option to purchase the installation at any time throughout the life of the agreement at a depreciated value
Contact us today at 877.903.5170 to learn more about the program and to begin your free, no obligation savings analysis!
* These fields are required.