Reduce your risk by understanding what to look for when vetting a Micro CHP system developer and installer.
Dalkia Aegis has been a leader in cogeneration services for over 30 years, providing energy solutions and helping companies just like yours dramatically reduce their carbon footprint and energy costs by up to 70%.
Understand the key factors before and after installing a Micro CHP system. We will cover the basic design and operation of the system as well the rules and regulations to be aware of from NYSERDA, the EPA, utility and building codes.
Dalkia Aegis cogeneration systems are an efficient, economically sound and environmentally friendly way to generate heat and power.
- Free electricity from onsite CHP system
- Substantially reduced energy costs
- 1–3 year return on investment
- Resilient, 24/7 standby power option available
- Clean, consistent power
- 24-hour remote operational monitoring
- Proactive maintenance
- Same/next day service for unscheduled maintenance
- Increased efficiency compared to traditional power plants
- Reduced emissions to help combat global warming
* These fields are required.