We’re looking for a Project Manager based in or in close vicinity to the metro NYC area. This position entails traveling to customer sites to identify and meet with contractors during the competitive bid process, negotiate best pricing for contracted service, coordinate and oversee equipment delivery logistics, and drive onsite construction progress. The right candidate will be a self-starter, able to work well with minimal supervision, and able to effectively communicate with engineers, facility managers, and contracted tradesmen.
The majority of customer sites are located in the Boston and New York City areas, but we also have customers throughout the Northeast region from Maine to the Philadelphia and Washington D.C. areas.
- Associate’s Degree or higher, preferably in Engineering or Project Management. PMP certification is a plus.
- Minimum five years’ of on-site experience as a Construction Project Manager
- Working knowledge of applicable building codes in assigned region.
- Must possess the ability to interpret drawings and technical instructions.
- Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Strong computer skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Working knowledge of HVAC systems is a plus.
- Must have a clean and valid driver’s license.
Please send your resume to the attention of John Geoffrion in the Human Resources Department at Aegis Energy, EDF Group, 55 Jackson Street, Holyoke, MA 01040 or call 413-536-1156 for more information.