Location: Holyoke, MA
Employee Type: Full–time
Education: High School or GED
Experience: Two to three years
Travel: 100 – 250 miles daily, home nightly most of the time
Post Date: 12/08/20
Aegis Energy Services, a subsidiary of the French Group EDF, a worldwide player in the Energy industry, has an immediate opening for a Driver & Remote Inventory Coordinator to work out of our Holyoke, Massachusetts facility.
We are looking for an experienced Large Van or Pick-up Truck Driver with experience pulling a trailer to deliver supplies to replenish our storage locations in the Boston, New York City and Philadelphia areas. In addition, the driver will also be responsible for conducting and maintaining inventory levels in all the storage lockers.
Frequently, in addition to driving a commercial van, the driver would also drive a large pick-up truck pulling a non-CDL trailer to locations in such areas as New York City or Boston. When not driving, this individual will perform a variety of other shop duties. Maintains inventory records via a laptop. Performs vehicle checks and performs minor vehicle repairs such as replacing light bulbs. Assist with the loading and unloading of company vans and with the loading, unloading and placement of equipment at company or customer sites. Fills containers with clean oil, maintains shelf stock and dumps used oil into collection tanks. Assist with the unloading and stocking of deliveries. Maintains the building and grounds in clean, safe working order.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Two to three years experience driving a large van or large pick-up truck.
- Experience in pulling a non-CDL trailer in busy city traffic – similar to a landscaping trailer.
- Experience using a laptop and familiar with Microsoft products
- Daily travel to service sites – occasional overnight trips
- Ability to understand instructions in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in most units of measure.
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supply inventories as directed
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Possess excellent driving record and pass initial and random drug testing