Aegis Energy, EDF Group, has an opening for a degreed and experienced Energy Analyst.
Aegis Energy, EDF Group has an opening for an individual with a strong math background to review potential client’s energy bills to calculate the cost savings by utilizing a Combined Heat and Power system (CHP) that generates both heat and electricity using clean, efficient natural gas.
This position will work out of the company headquarters in Holyoke, MA and will use mathematical and simulation models of the client’s energy usage to determine cost savings. Responsibilities will include analyzing, conceptualizing, and defining the energy usage and load profiles of a client’s facility. Prepares various models of energy usage to achieve the best possible outcome from cogeneration and then defines energy data requirements and validates the information using judgment and statistical testing techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree in either Mathematics or Business
- Zero to one year’s experience conducting analysis type work
- the ability to work independently and in a team environment
- The ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form
- Computer skills involving extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Please send a resume or letter of qualifications to John Geoffrion, Human Resources Department, 55 Jackson Street, Holyoke, MA 01040 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org