Aegis Energy, EDF Group, has an opening for a Construction Project Supervisor for the Connecticut and New York City areas.
Due to continued strong growth in the clean energy industry, Aegis Energy, EDF Group, a worldwide player in the energy industry, has an immediate opening for an experienced Construction Project Supervisor. The chosen candidate will be based in the southern Connecticut and New York City area, with some time working out of our Holyoke, Massachusetts office and some overnight travel required.
- Oversee subcontractors on the installation and retrofitting of our Combined Heat and Power (CHP) systems into an existing facility’s heating and electrical systems
- Work closely with Engineering to design work flow, installation procedures, coordinate projects, handle vendor selection and troubleshoot problems
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Firsthand knowledge of cogeneration preferred
- At least 5 years of hands-on commercial or construction project management experience involving commercial renovations, involving heating, plumbing and electrical systems
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Project, Word and Excel, with knowledge of AutoCAD design software preferred
Please send a resume or letter of qualifications to John Geoffrion, Human Resources Department, 55 Jackson Street, Holyoke, MA 01040 or email to email@example.com