Aegis Energy, EDF Group, has an opening for a CHP Sales Specialist.
Due to continued strong growth in the clean energy industry, Aegis Energy, EDF Group, a subsidiary of the French Group EDF, a worldwide leader in the energy industry, has immediate openings for an experienced CHP Sales Specialist. This individual will be working with prospective customers in an assigned territory to develop and close technical sales for On-Site Power generation with values in excess of $250k and ROIs of 3–7 years! The primary focus for this position will be the development and close new business.
For more than 35 years, Aegis Energy, EDF Group has been providing Combined Heat and Power systems (CHP) that generate usable heat and electricity using clean, efficient natural gas-powered engines. These modular CHP systems (also known as Cogeneration Systems) will reduce a facility’s dependence on expensive utility power, reduce energy costs, and reduce a facility’s carbon footprint. Aegis Energy focuses mainly on medium to large commercial facilities such as High-Rise Apartment Buildings, Hotels, Retirement Homes, Schools and Industrial Manufacturing Facilities. Experience calling on these industries will be given preference.
- The CHP Sales Specialist will act both individually and in cooperation with other Aegis team members to ensure objectives are met.
- They will identify and develop prospective new customers and solutions to grow the business within their assigned territory.
- They will also need to keep current on the trends and significant issues in the marketplace.
- Other duties, as assigned
- Position offers a strong base salary plus an escalating commission structure
- Bachelor’s Degree required (preferably in Business, Marketing, or Engineering)
- MUST have 5+ years of commercial sales experience. Preference will be given if your experience is with one of our target markets: Apartment/Property Management, Hotels, Retirement Homes, Schools or Industrial Manufacturing
- “Hunter” Sales experience is required for success
- Must have valid driver’s license and be willing and available to travel 50%, mostly Northeast region. Company travel vehicle provided
- Must possess strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess a strong work ethic with the ability to cultivate and nurture complex high value sales with long term cycles.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and strong business acumen including ability to develop winning proposal strategies, assess market trends, capture market share, close orders and deliver profitable projects to operations
- Must be proficient with a PC, including Microsoft Office applications
- Candidates with Salesforce experience will be given preference
- Experience in selling custom engineered solutions or building mechanicals is preferred
- Experience dealing with building owners & property management companies would be a major plus
- Territories in Massachusetts, New York City and Maryland/DC available.
Please send a resume or letter of qualifications with salary expectations to John Geoffrion, Human Resources Department, 55 Jackson Street, Holyoke, MA 01040 or email to email@example.com