Dalkia Aegis, EDF Group, has two openings for an Entry Level Business Development Representative.
Due to continued strong growth in the clean energy industry, Dalkia Aegis, EDF Group, a subsidiary of the French Group EDF, a worldwide leader in the energy industry, is looking to hire new professionals as Entry Level Business Development Representative to work in our Holyoke office in a collaborative team environment, that provides career growth potential and significant upside rewards.
This is an entry-level position for someone with drive but 0–2 years of formal work experience. Recent College Graduates looking to enter the business world and gain valuable experience are encouraged to apply.
- We provide a hands-on training program giving you the tools you need to be successful.
- Position has the strong potential to quickly lead to a Professional Sales position dealing with high level executives.
- Hourly rate plus small commission
Dalkia Aegis has been providing Combined Heat and Power systems (CHP) that generate heat and electricity using clean, efficient natural gas powered engines. These modular CHP systems (aka: Cogeneration Systems) will reduce a facility’s dependence on expensive utility power, reduce energy costs and reduce a facility’s carbon footprint. Focusing mainly on medium to large commercial and residential facilities such as high-rise apartment buildings, hotels, dormitories, industrial complexes, assisted living and retirement homes.
Focus on identifying new sales opportunities for Dalkia Aegis’ innovative and customer-focused energy solutions:
- Research prospective organizations in a specific market segment
- Identify decision-makers and influencers in those organizations
- Engage in conversations designed to discover sales opportunities
- Work with your team leader to uncover sales opportunities
- Manage the sales process and help close business
- Update and maintain accurate customer contact information in the database
Preferred candidates must have:
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent: Business Management, Business Administration, Communications preferred, but not necessary
- College Grad with 0 to 2 years work experience (this is an entry level position)
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills including a pleasant phone demeanor
- Disciplined approach to daily activity planning, setting goals and achieving success
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Strong web and computer skills: MS Office, Salesforce.com desirable
Please send a resume or letter of qualifications with salary expectations to John Geoffrion, Human Resources Department, 59 Jackson Street, Holyoke, MA 01040 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org