Aegis Energy Services is looking for a strong, talented individual to work out of our Holyoke, MA facility to be help assemble Cogeneration Units using automotive engines and to help in delivering and installing whole systems or parts of these Combined Heat & Power Units.
Do you like working on cars and car engines either professionally or as a backyard mechanic? Well, you can now take your knowledge of cars and car engines and put that knowledge and expertise to a slightly different use. Imagine taking a brand new car engine, retrofitting it for natural gas and connecting it to a commercial building’s hot water heating system. Now take that same engine, attach a generator to it and you can now provide free electricity while you are heating the building. Now connect it to the internet and you can monitor the unit from anywhere. How would you like to work on assembling this type of equipment?
Occasional travel to work sites include NYC, CT, and NJ, will also be required.
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing automotive engines is needed
- Very hands-on and mechanically inclined.
- Any additional experience with generators or HVAC is a real plus.
- Experience pulling a trailer (i.e landscape trailer) is a plus
- Able to lift up to 50lbs and move up to 75lbs.
- Experience moving heavy machinery is a plus
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Occasional travel to service sites required, occasional overnight travel (<10%)
- M-F position; must be willing to start work early in the morning when needed.
- Possess excellent driving record for field service jobs
- Pass initial and random drug testing
- Basic computer & email skills
If you are interested, please send a resume or letter of qualifications to the attention of John Geoffrion, HR Department: email@example.com.